TRANS-IT expert translations
Our services include:
- Top-quality expert translations from English into German and from German into English in a wide range of specialised fields
- Professional attentive service from qualified translators
- Proofreading and checking, compilation of company glossaries, editorial work, as well as a number of other services relating to translation
We offer our customers:
- Quick turnaround
A high level of expertise allows us to produce quality work quickly and efficiently. As a small organisation, we can work flexibly without the need for too much red tape.
We are qualified, experienced translators who are committed to ongoing professional development.
We take your deadlines seriously. Rest assured, your translations will always be delivered on time.
- Because we aim to develop long-term relationships with our customers, competitive pricing is a must.
- Customer service
We provide friendly and obliging customer service, because your needs always come first.
We concentrate on what we do best. Our in-house work exclusively involves translations from English into German and proofreading/checking of German documentation.
For translations into English, we call upon our carefully selected network of freelance native speakers
We know what you are talking about. TRANS-IT has been in business since 1992 and our translators have acquired extensive experience in a wide range of specialised fields. We have also had the opportunity to forge links with external translators, allowing us to broaden our knowledge base:
You can entrust us with all of your translation needs. Over the years we have translated just about everything:
||Invitations to tender
- Terminology management, including compilation of company glossaries, systematic preparation of terminology for large translation projects, maintenance of terminology databases
- Advice and assistance relating to quality assurance for translations, selection of freelance translators and translation agencies, organisation of translation processes and company terminology
- Transcripts of company events in German and English